Teething Necklace - Cool Ember
Our seasonal soft chewable Teething Necklaces are a subtle and decorative way to soothe your babies’ gums. Now with new wax cord.
Fox’s Felts teething necklaces are ideal for use whilst nursing babies. Encourage your baby to grasp hold of or keep their little hands busy to deter hair pulling and pinching. Use them whilst baby wearing and snuggling as a sensory tool or for visual and tactile stimulation.
They are ideal for use whilst nursing babies. Encourage your baby to grasp hold of or keep their little hands busy to deter hair pulling and pinching. Use them whilst baby wearing and snuggling as a sensory tool or for visual and tactile stimulation.
• Soothes and relieves sore gums.
• Place in the fridge or freezer for 1 hour for extra relief.
• Improves hand-eye coordination for little ones whilst feeding.
• Creates tactile awareness and visual stimulation when breastfeeding therefore helps focus and maintain a longer feed.
• Easy to clean: wash in warm soapy water and leave to air dry.
• Dishwasher safe.
• Can be sterilised in: electric steam steriliser, microwave steriliser, boiling and cold water sterling tanks.
• To ensure safety and peace of mind a breakaway safety clasp in attached.
• We use tested strong nylon and wax cord and this can be knotted in place to prevent beads from moving.
• Our necklaces are approximately 80-85cm long.
• Beads measure from 9mm-19mm.
Our entire silicone range is:
• Made from high quality food grade silicone.
• Free from BPA, PVC and phthalates.
• No lead, cadmium or heavy metals.
• Hygienic, hypoallergenic and resistant to bacteria.
• Our beads are made to European safety standard EN71 (Parts 1,2 & 3).
• Safety tested by a UKAS approved accredited independent test house.
• Odourless, non-stick and tasteless.
• Made from the same material as most dummies and bottle teats.