Please allow a 2-3 week dispatch time. If urgent email us at Hello@kidstore.ie and we can try our best to help.
A quality baby rocker is a must have for all babies in their first few months. The perfect place for your little one to relax for a while. This stunning design features beautiful beech wood and soft fabrics. No plastic or over-stimulating flashing lights! Soft natural rocking movement your baby will love.
These super stylish LEVO rockers from Charlie Crane will complement your stylish home perfectly and are suitable for babies up to approx 8 months.
Le Petit Lucas du Tertre x Charlie Crane Collaboration
Charlie Crane and the ethnic and responsible brand le Petit Lucas du Tertre have started a collaboration on one of the iconic prints of this retro folk brand: Hibiscus.
The 100% cotton Hibiscus fabric is made using Indian printing, weaving and handcrafting techniques: Frame printing, which works like a stencil. On a large frame is stretched a canvas. This canvas is pierced with small holes through which the dye will pass to form the drawing on the fabric underneath. There are as many frames as there are colors, each color coming to rest next to each other.An indispensable item from birth to around 7 months, the LEVO can be integrated perfectly into your interior.
- To use from birth and until the baby can sit alone (3.5 to 9 Kg) (7.7 to 19.8 lbs)
- EU standard EN12790.
- Very easy to assembly.
- Easy to take off and machine wash the fabric (40°C)
- Dimension of the baby rocker: (H40 x L70 x W45 cm.) (H16 x L28 x W18 in.)
- Dimension of the box: (H12 x L75 x l46 cm.) (H5 x L30 x W18 in.)
- Weight: 3.6 Kg (7.9 lbs)
- Design by: ARCA / Erick Demeyer and Steven Leprizé for Charlie Crane
- Registered design
- Made in EU
- Seat frame and legs in wood : Outside beech multi-ply wood from Europe. Inside Birch multi-ply wood from Europe. varnished with mat water 2 coat.
- Seat : Fabric : 100% cotton printed using Indian printing, weaving and handicraft techniques., Filling : 100% Polyester