Charlie Crane Levo Baby Rocker Beech Wood in Mimosa (Organic)
A quality baby rocker is a must have for all babies in their first few months. The perfect place for your little one to relax for a while. This stunning design features beautiful beech wood and soft fabrics. No plastic or over-stimulating flashing lights! Soft natural rocking movement your baby will love.
These super stylish LEVO rockers from Charlie Crane will complement your stylish home perfectly and are suitable for babies up to approx 8 months.
Charlie Crane has teamed up with Garbo&Friends for this collaboration. Garbo & Friends is a young Swedish company that cultivates delicacy down to the smallest detail: care taken with colors, poetic patterns, quality materials and beautiful packaging. Their collections tell singular stories that awaken children’s curiosity and imagination. But beyond being elegant, this brand is ethically manufactured in Europe and uses only OECO-Tex certified dyes for all its dyes.
- To use from birth and until the baby can sit alone (3.5 to 9 Kg) (7.7 to 19.8 lbs)
- EU standard EN12790.
- Very easy to assembly.
- Easy to take off and machine wash the fabric (40°C)
- Dimension of the baby rocker: (H40 x L70 x W45 cm.) (H16 x L28 x W18 in.)
- Dimension of the box: (H12 x L75 x l46 cm.) (H5 x L30 x W18 in.)
- Weight: 3.6 Kg (7.9 lbs)
- Design by: ARCA / Erick Demeyer and Steven Leprizé for Charlie Crane
- Registered design
- Made in EU
- Seat frame and legs in wood : Outside beech multi-ply wood from Europe. Inside Birch multi-ply wood from Europe. varnished with mat water 2 coat.
- Seat : Fabric : 100% cotton printed using Indian printing, weaving and handicraft techniques., Filling : 100% Polyester